BUYING OR SELLING A HOME?
To inquire about a New Home please call: 770-455-5844
Order Resale and Lender Documents: Click here
*RESALE BUYERS, PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT, POST CLOSING, HOA INFO AFTER THE SIGN SPECS!*
Cresswind at Twin Lakes Governing Documents: Click here
Approved For Sale Signs
Approved Supplier: SignCo contact Brian at 404-457-3976
- 24” Vertical x 18” Horizontal
- Cresswind at Twin Lakes logo at top as shown in designated blue
- “For Sale” and Listing Agent font and proportionate size as shown in black letters
- “Agent Name” and “phone number” as shown in black text
- Company logo and phone number at bottom in color and font of broker’s specification.
- Sign face to be 1” HDU material with white finish on front, back and all edges and secured by white head screws.
- 4”x4” pressure treated wood with top cover as shown
- Post and cap to be stained medium brown to match signposts installed by developer.
- Post to be installed in post hole with a minimum of 12” and maximum of 18” below grade.
- Sign must be installed in planter bed immediately in front of listed property and not in and sodded part of the yard.
- No directional signage or information boxes of any kind are permitted on or off listed premises.
POST CLOSING RESALE BUYER INFORMATION
After a resale closing, it is imperative that the new resident contact the HOA as soon as possible to set a time to meet. A copy of the buyer's settlement statement will be needed for proof of closing. Meeting with the HOA representatives is the only way the buyer can be set up for gate access, obtain any fobs, order nametags and receive valuable community information that would be needed to get the new resident started on their Cresswind Journey!
to setup a time, please contact : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org